2012 Tessuti Melbourne Christmas Dinner @ Maha Restaurant



On the weekend I dined out with our fabulous Tessuti Melbourne crew at Maha Restaurant in Melbourne's CBD for our annual Christmas dinner.  A top suggestion for this year's venue, thank you Trish and Suzie!

Maha Restaurant
21 Bond Street  Melbourne VIC 3000
(03) 9629 5900

It's been a really busy time of year, so for my party dress I had to go for a favourite tried and true dress pattern Vintage Butterick 4873 to make up this lovely chocolate brown/cream printed silk crepe de chine "Batik Tock' (sold out). I'm thrilled with the dress as I had to eliminate the centre front and back seam as not to distort the print. 


What a fabulous night it was! I have to add that I feel truly blessed to work alongside these wonderful and inspiring women. Thank you ladies x


PS. Lisa's party dress post to come.

Labels: , , , ,