Luscious Kangaroo Valley





Well... I'm back .I have just had a blissful and very much needed break away with Gabriella and Claudia along with my wonderful friend Lisa and her three fantastic girls - unfortunately the boys had to stay and work - but I'm sure they enjoyed some peace and quiet too !!!

We were very fortunate to spend 4 glorious days at Lisa's brothers wonderful home nestled up high amongst beautiful lush surroundings and from every room in the house you could enjoy the most spectacular views over Kangaroo Valley....it was truly magical.

And these little monkeys had a blast together hanging out , exploring , playing games , watching movies and toasting marshmallows on the fire .... not a bad way to spend your school holidays!!!





Here is a wonderful photo Gabriella captured - this lovely sunset on the way back from a visit to Berry.



PS A huge kiss and thankyou to my wonderful friend Lisa for suggesting this fabulous trip away. X

*****************

And of course -I have to admit that I did miss this blog and all the lovely blogs I follow . I'm all fired up and looking forward to sharing more wonderful news from Tessuti with you.

so stay tuned.....

Labels: